Verified Onyxum Hotel suggestions consist of 3-5 star hotels depending on the following factors:
- Purchased package: IBOs with exclusive packages will be provided with better deals.
- Booking time range: Specific hotels may not be available during peak season and major holidays at the selected destination/country.
- IBO Passport: The IBO’s level of business activity according to the Onyxum marketing plan.
- Destination: The variety of hotels available in each specific destination.
To book hotel accommodation, an email must be sent to [email protected] at least 3 to 4 weeks before the desired travelling date (using the registered email address), containing:
- Package type (name)
- Number of nights
- Number of guests (adults)
- Dates of check-in and check-out
- Nationality of guests
- City of destination
- Number of children (if applicable)
- Ages of the children (if applicable)
- Number of rooms (if applicable)
- A copy of the guests’ passport/ID card
After 1 to 3 business days, the customer will receive an email suggesting the available hotels and rooms for the desired location and duration of travel. The customer must simply reply to the email with their selection. Shortly after receiving the confirmation from the hotel, Onyxum will send the purchase voucher to the customer (the delay for receiving the voucher will vary depending on the chosen hotel).
There will be a transaction fee of 3% for payments made through Digital Currencies and of 15 USD for payments made through Bank Wires.
Annual Subscription Fee:
A 15 USD annual fee is required for the maintenance of the IBO virtual office. The first payment is payable upon registration.
- In the event that a customer fails to pay the Annual Subscription Fee, the Onyxum ID and account will be suspended until the Annual Subscription Fee has been paid in full.
- If a customer pays the Annual Subscription Fee 6 months or more past the due date, the customer will be charged a penalty fee equal to 100% of the Annual Subscription Fee in place for that year.
- If the customer fails to pay the Annual Subscription Fee for 2 consecutive years, Onyxum may cancel the contract and suspend the account. The customer may request to reactivate their Onyxum account provided that they pay, in full, all Annual Subscription Fees and Penalties from the last paid year to the time of the reactivation request.
- After two full years of suspension and without any reactivation requests during that period, the account and contract will be fully cancelled. Upon cancellation, customers will have to purchase a new package from Onyxum to reactivate their account and regain access to their previously accumulated points. Alternatively, customers may choose to not purchase a new package and solely benefit from the direct sales commissions.
When a customer requests a refund within the specified guarantee period for an Onyxum product or service, the following refund policies may apply:
- Full refund: if the request is made within 10 days of the purchase date, the customer will receive a full refund.
- Partial refund: If the request is made between the 11th and the 45th day of the purchase date, the customer will be charged a 30% service fee.
- Before 45 days of the purchase date: the customer can extend the refund period by paying a preset insurance fee on a monthly basis for a maximum of 3 months to extend the partial refund policy.
- The money will be transferred to the user’s Onyxum account within 24 hours.
- Customers may be asked to submit a purchase receipt to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund policy will not be applicable if the customer has already booked their hotel accommodation.
- The refund will be deposited to Onyxum account only via E-wallet.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each room can be occupied by only 1 to 2 individuals.
- The maximum number of reservations during a single year (starting on the date of reservation and ending 360 days later) is 2. For reservation requests exceeding the yearly limit of 2 in a single year, there will be a fee of 20 USD applied to each additional reservation.
- The current prices are valid from January 1st 2019 to January 1st 2020. Prices are subject to change thereafter.
- The company only provides accommodations. The availability of breakfast depends on the hotels’ services and facilities. If a customer wishes to only reserve at hotels providing complimentary breakfast, they must ask to exclusively receive suggestions consisting of such hotels if any. If they do not make such a request, they will receive a list of all available hotels including and excluding breakfast options.
- Only countries which are members of the WTO (Worldwide Trade Organization) are included in Worldwide Packages.
- Customers can book the hotel reservation 3-4 weeks after the date of purchase. They may send a request for hotel suggestions as soon as the package is purchased; however, it takes 3-4 weeks to finalize a booking. Therefore, the request must be sent at least 3 weeks before the travel date.
- Peak season and major Holiday offers are limited and depend on the IBO passport type.
- Purchasing hotel packages does not automatically allow a customer to become an IBO. The customer understands that to receive authorization to promote Onyxum Products and Services offered through or by Onyxum, they must successfully finish the IBO Training Program. Without program completion, they will only be a Preferred Customer allowing them to benefit from purchasing Onyxum Products and Services.
- All reservations are subject to availability and are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each reservation has a unique set of conditions and cancellation policies imposed by the selected hotel. The conditions and policies are available on the hotel’s website and they must be agreed to prior to purchase confirmation.
- If a customer does not use the product within one year of the purchase date, the reservation will roll over to solely the following year. For example, if a customer purchases a package that annually provides 1-week hotel accommodation for 5 years but does not use any of their reservation rights for 4 consecutive years, in the fifth year, only 2 weeks of hotel accommodation will be available to them.
- Cancellation regulations depend on hotel policies. Whenever a customer sends a booking request, they must ask to only receive suggestions of hotels holding a cancellation policy if any. Without doing so, they will receive suggestions consisting of all available hotels with varying types of policies and regulations.
- The customer is solely responsible for all cancellation and/or booking fees. No refund will be given for no-show(s), early check-out(s) and/or unused night(s).
- Once an existing reservation is canceled, it cannot be reinstated. Furthermore, if the hotel does not have a cancellation policy, all reserved and cancelled vacation days of the package will be lost.
- The rights to a package can be transferred exclusively to first degree relatives (a first-degree relative is one's child, sibling or parent) by paying 10% of the booking price for each reservation (minimum transfer fee is 10 USD). However, it is strictly prohibited to resell a package or use it for other commercial purposes.
- Misuse of a purchased package may result in immediate termination, suspension or withdrawal of the customer’s rights to the said package.
- The packages are valid for a predefined period from the date of purchase.
- In some destinations, the customer and their guest(s) may be asked to pay a security deposit, additional taxes or fees imposed by the hotel and/or local government of the city/country. These charges may or may not be disclosed at the time of reservation.
- Primary guests must be at least 18 years of age and present their ID upon hotel check-in.
- The age limit for children may vary from one hotel to another. Further details can be obtained at the time of reservation.
- Customers and their guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that they have valid and necessary travel documents such as passports and visas. Further details required may be provided at the time of reservation.
- In some small cities with few hotels, booking options may be limited or unavailable. An email must be sent to [email protected] to check the availability of hotels at the chosen location at least 4 weeks before the desired date of travel.
At Onyxum, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with the very best service delivery in the selection of available accommodation. Having created reliable and incredible partnerships with leading providers in accommodation, we go the extra mile to make your vacation and time away, a memorable one. To learn more about our services, please visit our CONTACT page and speak to one of our authorized representatives.