Onyxum Hotel Points
At Onyxum, we have made it our mission to provide our customers with the very best service and delivery in the selection of available accommodations. Having created reliable and incredible partnerships with leading providers in accommodations, we go the extra mile to make your vacation and time a memorable one.
Onyxum Hotel Points are hotel credits you can use towards bookings made with Onyxum for hotel accommodations. Onyxum Hotel Points are priced in US Dollars, each Hotel point is equal to 1 US dollar
In a nutshell, when you have let's say Silver Hotel Points it is like that you have 500 US dollars with us that you can spend on our recommended hotels.
Onyxum offers hotel accommodations in almost every country that is a member of the WTO. We provide different reservation period options depending on the available hotel brands and customer preferences. Bookings are made in capital cities; however, in some countries, other cities may be offered.
When a customer requests a refund within the specified guarantee period for an Onyxum product or service, the following refund policies may apply:
- Full refund: if the request is made within 21 days of the purchase date, the customer will receive a full refund by E-Wallet.
- The refund will be transferred to the user’s Onyxum account within 24 hours.
- Customers may be asked to submit a purchase receipt to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund policy will not be applicable if the customer has already booked their hotel accommodation.
- To request a refund, please send a ticket to “Help” via your Onyxum Account or send an email to [email protected] with subject of “Refund” within 21 days of purchase date.
When Hotel Points are purchased with crypto currencies, there is a 3% transaction fee. When paid with a bank wire, there is a USD $15 incoming wire fee.
Tax: When they are purchased in some countries, there may be sales tax or VAT to be paid.
Single Hotel Points:
Onyxum also offers single Hotel Points after the first order is placed, so if the amount of Hotel Points you have is not sufficient to book your desired hotel and you need to pay for example X amount of money, then you can simply purchase X single Hotel Points.
Moreover, if the amount of Hotel Points that you used toward booking your desired hotel is less than the Hotel Points you purchased in total, then the remaining amount will be saved for your next hotel booking as long as your Hotel Points are valid.
How Bookings Are Made
A Hotel Booking is a reservation for lodging nights with an Onyxum preferred hotel. You can book your hotel through Onyxum Booking Platform in your Onyxum back office. Each Hotel Booking is made with Onyxum Hotel Points.
When a booking is requested, Onyxum offers quality 3-5 star hotels based on:
- How many Onyxum Hotel Points you have
- Your destination
- Your exact desired dates of travel (with number of nights) or a range of dates
- Your required property amenities (if you have any)
- Your choice of minimum star level (if you have one)
- Some hotels may not be available during peak season and major holidays.
Terms & Conditions:
- Each room can be occupied by only those people whose name are on the hotel voucher.
- You need to complete the reservation and the occupancy before the expiry date of your package.
- Offers during high season and major holidays are limited.
- All reservations are subject to availability and are strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each reservation has a unique set of conditions and cancellation policies imposed by the selected hotel. The conditions and policies are available on the Onyxum Booking Platform and they must be agreed to prior to booking confirmation.
- The customer is solely responsible for all cancellation and/or booking fees. No refund will be given for no-show(s), early check-out(s) and/or unused night(s).
- Once an existing reservation is cancelled, it cannot be reinstated. Furthermore, if the hotel does not have a cancellation policy, all reserved and cancelled vacation days of the package will be lost.
- The rights to a package can be transferred exclusively to first degree relatives (a first-degree relative is one's child, sibling or parent) by paying a fee equivalent to 10% of the reservation price for each reservation. However, it is strictly prohibited to resell a package or use it for other commercial purposes.
- The packages are valid for a predefined period from the date of purchase.
- In some destinations, the customer and their guest(s) may be asked to pay a security deposit, additional taxes or fees imposed by the hotel and/or local government of the city/country. These charges may or may not be disclosed at the time of reservation.
- Primary guests must be at least 18 years of age and present their ID upon hotel check-in.
- Children count as hotel guests when they need a bed of their own. The age limit for children may vary from one hotel to another. Further details can be obtained at the time of reservation.
- Customers and their guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that they have valid and necessary travel documents such as passports and visas. Further details required may be provided at the time of reservation.
- The booking and the occupancy must be done before the expiry date of your Hotel Points.
Click here for more details